Welcome to the President For Life Website (the "Site"). Please review the following terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from our Site. Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. The contents of the Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our site) use by the users of our Site. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents on the Site, or any related software.
How does President For Life treat user comments, feedback, postcards and other submissions
All comments, feedback, posts, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to President For Life on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site shall be and remain President For Life property.
How does President For Life treat my privacy?
President For Life takes your privacy seriously.
• We will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
• We collects personal information when you shop and register with us. This information will be used to fulfill your order and to communicate with you about it and to inform you of new products, sales, or updates on our site.
• When you place an order on the Site, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number.
• We use your information for three general purposes: to fulfill the orders and request for certain products and services you placed with us, to contact you about specials and new products and to understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future.
• Any materials sent to the Site will be considered confidential and will become the property of the Site.
• We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when: We have your consent to share the information and we need to send the information to companies who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you (e.g., giving the shipping company your address for shipping a merchandise to you).
• We DO NOT RELEASE any information about you to other companies. To have your name removed from our database, please send an email to email@example.com. Please provide us with the exact email address you used to register or to order with us and we will make sure your name and address is removed from the database.
• When you visit the Site, we do not collect your name, email or any other personal information until you register or place an order with us.
• After you place an order on the Site, we use your information to process your order. You will receive an email confirmation with a USPS tracking number in it. Occasionally, we may need to contact you by postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
What security do you use?
We would like you to have a enjoyable and secure shopping experience on the Site; therefore, protecting your credit card information is important to us. We use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to protect the security of your online order information as it is transmitted to our server. SSL technology encrypts your information to protect it from being deciphered by anyone other than President For Life.
To double-check for security, you can tell that the “http” in the web address will be replaced by “https”. Secure pages slow down websites so you will only see this on our checkout pages.
We reserve the right to request further identification for credit card processing on any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse any order placed with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same user account, credit card, and/or orders that use the same address information. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you via email/address/phone number provided when the order was placed.
Risk of Loss
All products purchased from the Site are transported and delivered to you by an independent carrier not affiliated with, or controlled by us. Title to the products purchased on the Site, as well as the risk of loss for such products, passes to you when we deliver these items to the carrier.
WE PROVIDE THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR PRODUCTS, “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. WE MAY MODIFY THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, SOFTWARE, MODEM, TELEPHONE OR OTHER PROPERTY RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SITE. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of our Site. Your continued use of our Site following any change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
Occasionally there may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the Site. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate. Copyright The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of the Site. The collective work includes works that is licensed to the Site. WE RESERVE ALL RIGHTS. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of the Site for the sole purpose of placing an order with the Site or purchasing products on the Site. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of the Site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by the Site. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of the Site used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of President For Life.
In the event that a product is mistakenly listed on the Site at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, the Site shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price or online store credit for a different item.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, the Site may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with the Site, we have no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices. Linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Site and the links placed upon it and therefore request any feedback on not only the Site, but for sites it is linked to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Should any provision of these Terms be held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal by a court, such provision shall be valid and enforceable to the extent permitted by law or the applicable rules or bylaws, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions shall not be affected thereby. Failure of Presidentforlife.com to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce such provision. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. In any action arising under these Terms, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the state and/or federal courts of the State of New York, County of Manhattan and/or the New York City.